Nzemah Mensah Hall
The hall was constructed in 1974. By then it was a Technical School known as Takoradi Technical School. It was upgraded to a tertiary Institution in 1992 under the PNDC law 321 and became part of the Ghana Tertiary Education System.
The hall was named after the first black Principal of the Polytechnic by the name Mr. J. C Bodicoat.
The slogan “Premeir” was attained due to the Position held by Mr. J. C Bodicoat.
Previously the hall was managed by a Hall warder and an assistant.
Currently, there is an Administrator who undertakes all the administrative schedules or duties and reports back to the Hall warder. The hall accommodates two hundred and ninety two (292) students. These include, the SRC Executives, National Service Personnel and first year students.
The hall was renovated and demarcated into cubicles which take four, three or two students in a room depending on the size of the room.
- Hall warder- Micheal Appiah Asare
- Assistant Hall Warder – Abu Ibrahim
- Hall Administrator – Rebecca A. Clegg (Mrs)
- Hall president – Emmanuel K Mensah(2010/2011)
- Secretary – Solomon Amoah
- Tresurer - Ankrah Obotu Anane
- Hall warder – Mr. Emmanuel Y. Wereko
- Administrator: Georgette Awuah Mensah
- President: Adamah Cosmc Tetteh
- Total No. of students: 130